All guests will be required to sign a waiver and acknowledge reading the Welch Fitness Center Rules prior to using the facility. If interested in purchasing Welch Fitness Center membership, please download and complete the Welch Fitness Center/Erdmann Natatorium Waiver.Bring completed form, along with your payment to DePauw University to Lilly Center Athletic Office.
For Facility Hours, please visit the following link. Hours are subject to changed based on the academic calendar.
Membership Fee (Fitness Classes Not Included)
- Lilly Center (Welch Fitness Center, pool, gym)
- Couple - $600 per year
- Individual (16 and over, not a dependent under Family membership) - $400 per year
- Family (couple plus dependents 16-25 living in the same household) - $850
- Summer student membership (May 15 through August 15 - must show current college ID at time of registration) - $150
- Alumni receive $100 discount on any membership category except summer student membership.
The fee for an ID card is not included in the membership fee. IDs cost an additional $20. Memberships are non-refundable.
For more information on membership, please contact Asaundra Pickett, Director of Welch Fitness Center, at email@example.com or 765-658-4468
- Membership is non-refundable or transferable
- You must have your DePauw issued ID in order to enter the Welch Fitness Center. IDs are non-transferable. Violation could result in forfeiting your privileges
- Members of the Lilly Center are not allowed to purchase guest passes at this time.
- No children under the age of 16 allowed in the Welch Fitness Center. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult in other areas of the building
- Fitness classes are not included in Lilly Center Membership
- Equipment cannot be taken out of the Welch Fitness Center
- For safety and cleanliness, please wear appropriate shoes and clothing. Shoes should be closed-toed, and all patrons should wear shirts covering entire torso.
Greencastle Community members may participate in Yoga, Ropes, Indoor Cycling, Bootcamp, and Zumba classes. Fitness passes can be purchased in 2 packages: 10 for $80 and 20 for $150. Community members must also purchase an ID for a one time fee of $20. Members must bring their ID and a fitness pass to each class they wish to attend. Please note a community membership only includes access to fitness classes; it does not include access to any other DePauw facilities. If interested in purchasing fitness class passes, please download and complete the Welch Fitness Center/Erdmann Natatorium Waiver. Send or bring completed forms, along with your payment to DePauw University, to:
Lilly Center Athletics Office
702 South College Ave
Greencastle, IN 46135
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org